What we collect
- Name and contact information. Information about your visit to our site.
- This is information that you have given us whilst using the website or from any personal correspondence with us. This information is used to make your visit to our site more efficient, and to help us follow browsing preferences on our site so that we can make regular improvements.
What we do with your information
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: internal record keeping, to contact you if you are subscribed to our mailing list, or to use your details in order to respond to any questions or enquiries you may have.
When making payments
- We do not hold or keep any of your payment details on file when you pay for goods online or in-person.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put procedures in place to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. The file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze date about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer’s needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- We only send our newsletter to recipients who have signed up to receive it. Recipients are able to easily unsubscribe from the newsletter if they wish.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you.
- If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have registered to be kept up to date on our news, you have the right to opt-out of receiving our communications at any time via contacting email@example.com
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, or if you would like us to delete it, please email us at the above address and we will promptly act upon it.